I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tile Coasters

I saw the greatest coaster "how to" on the super smart blog A Little Hut and just had to try them.  They're easy and clean and really cool. The tiles are from Home Depot (16 cents each).  I designed my pattern on the computer, created an svg file in Inkscape, converted it to SCAL (Sure Cuts ALOT) and had my Cricut cut them out in 2 minutes.  Lots of layers of ModPodge later and...



added little felt squares on the bottom...and Ryan's house 
has a set of nautical coasters.  But seriously...check out A Little Hut

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a chance to work on this project! I love the simplicity of your coasters. And thanks for the kind mention! :)

    ReplyDelete