I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Beachy Bits

I'm slowly collecting things that say beach to me...and since i'm returning to California Sunday for a month I'm appreciating them more today
a simple lamp filled with black sand from a local beach
the doormat (from WalMart)
the shutterdogs (all the way from the East Coast)
here's how they look in place
all the outdoor light fixtures are these (they look super cool at night)
lots of shells and candles

more shells and sunsets

and who doesn't need a "slipper" candy dish?
or a monstera leaf dish?

and our funky outdoor showers

with cool "whale tale" towel hooks









2 comments:

  1. So many neat thing!!! And the black sand is quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! where did you find the monstera dish??

    ReplyDelete