I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Beachy Pillows

I'm heading to Hawaii on Thursday for a month (yeah!!!).  Whenever I start to get ready...my thoughts turn to all things beachy.  Kipp and I are madly making our etched glassware with beach themes...I decided to make a few pillows to go along with them.  Out came the contact paper and silkscreen.  The Silhouette (with Sure Cuts A Lot) has made the "stencil" cutting super easy.  I silkscreened 2 different shell styles and a seahorse.




Here's the silkscreened fabric ready for me to sew it into a pillow.


I've also been working on projects to take to Hawaii.  Since
I don't have a silkscreen in Hawaii, I decided to "pre-print" some fabric
so I can make more wine bottle gift bags.



10 pieces 12"x6" ...yeah projects!

Visit thecsiproject.com


No comments:

Post a Comment