I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thank you Dianna!

I made a new friend this summer...Dianna.  I met her through a fabulous organization called Chemo Angels
She's had a tough year, but is in the home stretch and doing GREAT!!!  I just wanted to thank her for her friendship and the great Christmas gift she sent me.  She lives in St. Louis, Mo and sent me the coolest "Route 66"cookbook...all kinds of recipes and menus from diners and hotels and restaurants along Route 66 (in Mo.)  How fun is that?  I made Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies pg. 157 this morning...they're GOOD.  So Merry Christmas my friend, and Thank You.  Laurie

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Laurie! The recipes in that book looked so good that I might need to get one for myself! Before I moved to the Mid-West (I don't know if you knew that I am orifinally from Seattle!), I had no idea about the varieties of food out here. I still don't get the appeal of Gooey Butter Cake or Toasted Ravioli but I do like cookies of all kinds! Happy Holidays! I hope you and your family have a fantastic weekend! :D Best, Dianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks so much for participating in the Coastal Blog Posts Linkup!!!

    Happy New Years!!

    ReplyDelete