I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Make a Painting a Day

I think I've posted before about a group of painters who have vowed to create one painting everyday...usually small pieces...sometimes practice work sometimes gems...often for sale on their blogs or eBay.  I have been intrigued by several painters' works...wishing I had the discipline to do it... I really want to improve my oil painting skills...figure this approach would be a good lesson in time management and dedication.  I've started this program several times...often giving up because time here in California is dedicated to family and their needs and projects rather than my own.  I picked up my brushes yesterday and tried again.  I think I'll be easier on myself and do one when time allows...and the spirit moves me.  Here's yesterday's attempt
brown jug with grapes  6"x6" oil on wood panel

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, your painting is beautiful! I love the colors and your style!Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete