I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift Tags

I'm finally trying to get into the Christmas spirit.  Between trips to Ryan's house to hammer and saw I'm busy shopping and sewing and wrapping and figuring out what to get everyone.  Gift tags are always a fun project...quick and easy.  I've been having buyer's remorse over the purchase of my Cricut machine.  Everyone in blogland seems to own AND love their Silhouettes...and they do look very cool and much more usable than the Cricut...but I did make these little beauties yesterday in about 10 minutes...so ...
I started with a stack of scrap green and white card stock
set the Cricut to cut out a bazillion snowflakes and tags
glued the snowflakes to the tags, tied twine through the hole and...
super cute gift tags 



2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty. Don't feel remorseful over your cricut. If you don't already have Sure Cuts A Lot, I urge you to get it. It's fantastic. You can take any simple jpeg, trace it and cut it out. There are also lots of blogs that give away free scut files so you don't have to create your own. The best part, you don't have to buy another cartridge again.

    ReplyDelete