I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Zippered pouch

Found this great tutorial here for a zippered pouch..thought I had to make some to go with the tote bags I posted earlier.  It's incredibly easy, the tutorial is very clear and easy to follow.  Here are pictures of the steps I took...lining and outside (2 pieces each)

First piece of lining and outside sewn to zipper

Second piece of lining and outside sewn to zipper



Lining and outside pieces sewn right sides together

Turned right side out
Hawaiian fabric as lining
Found the zippers at a really nice quilt store in Waimea...Topstitch

1 comment:

  1. I found a good idea here:) I never thought to sew zippers first, mines always sew it when everything finish and this is the difficult way:( Thanks a lot for lovely idea :))

    ReplyDelete