I find everyday presents inspirations for projects. Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aloha Spirit











Wow...you ask yourself...what could these two pictures actually have in common???? Well, I'm back in Hawaii for a little R&R. I know...I don't really deserve or need R&R, but I have a big scan coming up and needed some time alone to think about things. As soon as I landed...I realized why I love it here so much and wondered why I ever leave. It smells so good, it's so beautiful, it's WARM and everyone is sooooo nice. And that brings me to the photos...the beautiful fruit plate was waiting for me at the house when I got here from the airport...how great is Audrey!!!!! Today was a trip to Kailua-Kona to register the FJ. Anyone is Ca knows what a nightmare the DMV is...well, not in Hawaii. It took at most, 2 minutes. The lady who helped me had a beautiful smile, a flower behind her ear and was wearing the prettiest shell lei. She was so nice and efficient...I was out of there before I knew it. So...live Aloha...it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment